Zillertal Activcard Summer 2020
The Zillertal Activcard is your savings companion from 27 June to 4 October 2020.Are you still looking for the ideal holiday companion for an unforgettable summer in the Zillertal Alps? We have found it. Enjoy the mountains with all your senses with the Zillertal Activcard. The Zillertal Activcard opens up a wide range of extraordinary mountain experiences, which you can reach easily and free of charge with the Zillertalbahn, bus or cable car. In addition, the Zillertal Activcard offers you at least 10% discount at over 50 partners in and around the Zillertal.
Included services of the Zillertal Activcard:
- One ascent and descent every day with one of 10 cable cars of your choice
- Daily entry to one of 6 outdoor swimming pools in the Zillertal
- Free use of most public transport in the region (except steam train)
- At least 10% discount with many advantage partners in and around the Zillertal
- Children discount: Children born after 2014 and younger are transported for free. Children born between 2005 and 2013 pay the children’s rate.
- Family ticket: When buying two adult tickets your children (born between 2005 and 2013) travel for free.
- Children's tickets and free tickets for children are only available at the cash desks on presentation of ID available, not bookable online
- Pick-up: at one of the 4 pick-up machines (Penkenbahn valley station, Ahornbahn valley station, Hintertux Glacier, Finkenberger Almbahnen)
- Available again from May 22nd.