Zillertal Booking GmbH
Legal NoticeMedia owner / publisher: Zillertal Booking GmbH
Managing Director: DI Michael Saringer
Address (street): Lakeside B03
Post code/locality: A-9020 Klagenfurt am Wörthersee
Telephone: +43 (0) 463 24 94 45 –127
Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgCourt of company registration: Klagenfurt Regional Court
VAT number: ATU73853109
Company registration number: FN 501786 x
Company object: provider and broker of tourist services
Chamber of Commerce registration: Carinthia Chamber of Commerce
ECA (Austrian E-Commerce Act) Authority: Municipality of the City of Klagenfurt Designed and developed by: Alturos Destinations GmbH
1. Online contentThe author does not accept any liability for the timeliness, correctness, comprehensiveness, or quality of the information provided. As a matter of principle, no liability claims may be brought against the author relating either to tangible or intangible losses caused by the usage or failure to use the information provided or by the usage of inaccurate or incomplete information, except in the event of demonstrable wilful or grossly negligent fault on the part of the author. All offers are subject to confirmation and are non-binding. The author expressly reserves the right to alter, supplement or erase parts of the website or the entire content without notice or to discontinue publication either temporarily or permanently.
2. References and linksWhere any direct or indirect links are made to third party websites beyond the control of the author, liability will only arise in the event that the author is aware of such content and it would have been technically possible and reasonable for it to prevent unlawful content from being used. The author hereby expressly declares that no illegal content was apparent on the linked pages at the time the relevant link was created. The author does not have any influence whatsoever over the current and future configuration, content, or authorship of linked pages. It therefore expressly distances itself from all content on any linked pages that is altered after the link was created. This stipulation shall apply to all links created within its own online content as well as to third party content posted within visitors’ books, discussion fora and mailing lists set up by the author. The provider of the page to whicha link has been created shall bear sole liability for any illegal, incorrect, or incomplete content, and in particular for losses arising as a result of the usage or failure to use such information, and no liability shall be incurred by the party that simply refers to such content through links.
3. Copyright and trade mark lawThe author will endeavour to respect within all publications any copyright over the graphics, sound documents, video sequences and texts used, to use graphics, sound documents, video sequences, and texts created by it or to rely on licence-free graphics, sound documents, video sequences, and texts. All trade marks and brand names mentioned within the online content, including those protected for third parties, are subject without restriction to the provisions of the relevant applicable trade mark law and the ownership rights of the relevant registered owner. It may not be inferred from the fact that a trade mark has merely been referred to that it is not protected by third party rights. Copyright over published works that have been created by the author itself shall remain solely with the author of the pages. The reproduction or usage of such graphics, sound documents, video sequences, and texts within any other electronic or printed publications shall not be permitted without the express approval of the author.
4. Data protectionWhere it is possible to enter personal or business data (email addresses, names addresses) within the online content, these data are provided by the user expressly on a voluntary basis. The contact data published within the Legal Notice or comparable information such as postal addresses, telephone or fax numbers, and email addresses may not be used in order to send any information that has not been expressly requested. The foregoing is expressly without prejudice to the right to take legal action against the sender of so-called “spam” email in the event that this prohibition is breached.
5. Legal force of this disclaimerThis disclaimer shall be regarded as a part of the online content containing links to this page. In the event that any parts of or any individual wording within this text are not, no longer, or not fully compliant with applicable law, this shall not affect the content and validity of the remaining parts of the document.
6. Google AnalyticsThis website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”, which are text files that are stored on your computer and enable your usage of the website to be analysed. The information generated by the cookie concerning your usage of this website (including your IP address) is transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored at that location. Google uses this information in order to assess how you use the website, to compile reports concerning website activities for website operators and to provide further services relating to usage of the website and the internet. Google may also where applicable transfer this information to third parties, where required by law or if third parties process these data on behalf of Google. Google will not under any circumstances cross-reference your IP address with other data held by Google. You can prevent cookies from being installed through the appropriate settings on your browser software; please however note that, should you do so, you may not be able to use all functions of this website in full. In using this website you consent to the processing of the data collected in relation to you by Google in the manner described above and for the purpose specified above.